AUTHORITY ATHLETICS PARENT INFORMATION
STEPS TO: Complete Athlete Registration
Sign onto website and select Track and Field. Click Register under Track Club and fill out the Registration form.
• $45 for the season.
Each meet will require a $5/Event charge. Each athlete is able to compete in a maximum of 4 events.
Each event fee must be paid the day before the upcoming track meet.
Once registered you will be sent a link to join the Band App. This app will have the team calendar and is where you will find any team updates.
DEVELOPMENTAL CLUB TEAM TRAINING:
If the athlete does not want to compete in track meets with the Authority Athletics Track Team, they can still train and develop their speed and stamina. A training session fee will be assessed.
Athlete 1 = $10.00/Session
Athlete 2 = $10.00/Session
Athlete 3 = Free
Event Managers are parents of athletes who are willing to help coach will not have to pay a monthly fee. (background check and USATF Membership required)
Parents who refer at least 3 athletes that compete, will receive one month free.
ORDER MANDATORY ITEMS:
• A. USATF Membership B. Authority Athletics Uniform (RELAY EVENTS ONLY)
• ALL OTHER AUTHORITY ATHLETICS APPAREL: Optional
• Parents are responsible for the full season assessment even if their child chooses not to participate
If using Venmo - @brian-majors
Cash or Check also accepted.
• Refunds for club athlete fees may be made upon receipt of a written request
To pay enter Payment Page and
select Track and Field Club Team or Track and Field National Team
by the parent or guardian of a athlete unable to finish the season due to an injury and will be pro-rated accordingly
• The written request for refund must include a doctor’s verification of the injury
• Meet/Entry fees are added expenses to each team unless on the National Tea
ATHLETE USATF CARD: AUTHORITY ATHLETICS GROUP CLUB CODE # Club Group Code # will be sent via email in September
• All ATHLETES need a Current USATF Card to cover your child for ALL Scheduled Events
• To purchase a current USATF Card - Go to:
2020/21 WINTER WORKOUTS: Focus on Individual Development
EVENT MANAGERS: Call or Email your Club Coach if you are Interested in being a EVENT Manager
Our mission is to help each individual athlete gain a solid track and field foundation. Challenging them to push their limits and improve every time on the track. It is a long-term process that cannot be rushed. Athletes develop at different rates and there are no shortcuts to successful athlete development. We will work with the athletes and coaches to provide an environment for all athletes to enjoy the work hard and develop their individual skills.
Team Practice Dates & Times:
• 2 Practices per Week - 60 minutes each
• We do NOT take parent requests for practice days, times or locations
• Posted 2 weeks prior to the Club Season starting
• Can be found at usatfutah.com