WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR CLUB REGISTRATION
2019-2020 AUTHORITY ATHLETICS PARENT INFORMATION
STEPS TO: Complete Player Registration
• $150.00 deposit is due by October 1, 2019 to hold your club roster spot.
• CLICK CLUB REGISTRATION and fill out the form
CLICK PAYMENT PAGE and select 9U Authority Athletics Club Basketball Deposit
Pay either by Venmo @brian-majors
or using PayPal on the Payment Page
ATHLETE REFERRAL DISCOUNT:
• Player 1 = $100.00, Player 2 = $75.00, Player 3 = $50.00, Player 4 = $00.00 Free
ORDER MANDATORY ITEMS:
• A. Authority Uniform - Top and Bottom B. Authority Practice Top
• DO NOT WORRY ABOUT JERSEY #: Club Coaches will create Team Roster via email
• ALL OTHER AUTHORITY ATHLETICS APPAREL: Optional
• Your club team assessment is based on a 3-month to a possible 9-month season payment plan
• Parents are responsible for the full club-level season-long assessment even if their child chooses not to play
• Your player deposit will go towards your first and last month’s payment of participation
• $75.00 Monthly payments are due on the 1st of each month your child participates in the club • Monthly payments will be made 1 month in advance to stay current with your child’s Club Season
• A late fee of $25 per installment will be charged for any installment that is not paid by the due date
To make payments using PayPal select Payment Page from home menu and select the Authority Athletics 9U Club Basketball.
• Refunds for club player fees may be made upon receipt of a written request by the parent or guardian of a player unable to finish the season due to an injury and will be pro-rated accordingly
• The written request for refund must include a doctor’s verification of the injury
• Entry fees may be an added expense
PLAYER AAU CARD:
• All players in the Club need a Current AAU Card to cover your child for ALL Club Scheduled Events
• To purchase a current AAU Card - Go to: or
2019 FALL WORKOUTS: Focus on Individual Development
• Boys and Girls workouts can be scheduled on Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Friday Nights or Saturday Mornings
• Go to Click on CLICK CLUB REGISTRATION to register.
TEAM MANAGERS: Call or Email your Club Coach if you are Interested in being a Team Manager
Our mission is to help each individual player gain a solid basketball foundation both physically and mentally. Challenging them to improve and mature as players and people. It is a long-term process that cannot be rushed. Players develop at different rates and there are no shortcuts to successful player development. We will work with the players and coaches to provide an environment for all players to enjoy the game, work hard, to develop individual and team basketball skills.
Coaching from the Sidelines:
• Let them make mistakes and LET THEM LEARN!
Comments to the Referee:
• I have NEVER seen a Referee change a call during a game due to Parent Criticism!
• We expect appropriate behavior from our players and parents
STEPS FOR PARENT COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE COACH OR CLUB:
STEP 1 - Meeting with Coach, Player & Parent
STEP 2 - Meeting with Coach, Player, Parent & Club Director
BLACK TEAM SELECTION PHILOSOPHY:
Most Competitive Team at Each Grade Level
1. The best 8 players at each grade level
2. We encourage our Green Team to Play-Up a grade level in local tournaments
3. We expect our players to be committed to participate during the entire Club Season
4. Players are expected to play in 75% of scheduled Tournaments
5. Failure to attend 75% of the Club Season will affect playing time and team level participation
6. Players who can’t play in a Travel Tournaments will play on the Black Team during that weekend
7. Players will play in every game and play close to Equal Playing Time
8. Injuries, Personal Fouls or effort/attitude might prevent a player playing close to equal time in games
9. Coaches can adjust the club playing time policy at High Level Tournaments
GOLD TEAM SELECTION PHILOSOPHY: Next Most Competitive Team at Each Grade Level
1. The next best 8 to 10 players at each grade level
2. We expect our players to be committed to participate during the entire Club Season
3. Players are expected to play in 75% of scheduled Tournaments
4. Failure to attend 75% of the Club Season will affect playing time and team level participation
5. Players will play in every game and play close to Equal Playing Time
6. Injuries, Personal Fouls or effort/attitude might prevent a player playing close to equal time in games
7. Coaches can adjust the club playing time policy at High Level Tournaments.
Team Practice Dates & Times:
• 2 Practices per Week depending on Grade Level - 90 minutes each
• We do NOT take parent requests for practice days, times or locations
• Posted 2 weeks prior to the Club Season starting
• Provide opportunities for our club teams and players to compete at the appropriate level
• Travel Tournaments will depend on if club coaches agree the players are physically and mentally ready to handle games at that level of play.